Underwater Magic ™ is a sea and chlorine water resistant underwater glue and sealant which is the ideal tool for repair/maintenance in and around swimming pool and other wet areas.
It is odour free, it’s free of: Oxime – acetic acid – iso-cyanate & solvents , 100% silicone free and is not affected by: chlorine / salt (sea) water, weathering and UV light, Aliphatic solvents, oils, grease, diluted inorganic acids and alkali.
Underwater Magic ™ is a permanently elastic underwater glue and sealant with good abrasion resistance and good mechanical properties.
Temperature resistant from -40°C/°F degrees to +90°C / +194°F, for a short time ( 2 to 3 hours) even to +200°C / +392°F and is allowed in areas close to food.
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pool in full water contact
- Fixing and replacement of tiles; filling new joints
- Fixing or new joints at the edge of the pool
- Piping and building armatures
- In the insulation technology
- Repair in and around wet areas
- Maintenance in and around wet areas
- Repair of fish tanks & ponds*…etc.
Works at ground level water intakes, skimmers, lighting, overflow-channels, to stone transition areas, concrete and wood
- Plastics • Styrofoam • Metals • Wood
- Glass and glass tiles & mosaic
- Ceramic and ceramic tiles and mosaic
- Stone, Granite, Concrete …
Can be bonded to each other!!!
Excellent adhesion on most surfaces without a primer*
* however, it is left to the consumer himself to check the product’s suitability for the application in question.
WHITE, GREY, and BLACK.
Underwater Magic ™ comes in a standard tube with a filling of 290 ml (approx. 9.8 US fl.oz.)
Made in Germany for Profi-Glue Limited . www.underwatermagic.eu
Underwater Magic ™ is a Trademark of Profi-Glue Limited Cyprus. www.profi-glue.com
When using Underwater Magic be aware that cleaning and preparation are essential.
All surfaces need to be solid, clean, free of grease, silicone, algae, residuals of sun cream, old adhesive and anything which could interfere with the bonding.
Your water need to be in balance (Chlorine / Bromine level in safe swimming pool levels, pH, Calcium etc.) and the water temperature during application needs to be between +5°C and maximum +40°C( 41°F and max 104°F).
A shock treatment needs to be avoided during curing 5 to 7 days after application.
You should keep your water in balance at all times since unbalanced water can not only destroy your armatures it also can be very harmful to humans!